Friday, January 25, 2013

Jumping Off the Bridge

The idea of writing a book has been bouncing in my head for awhile now, but I was always to nervous of the outcome to really start.  It wasn't until a friend of mine decided that she was going to start writing that I decided to do it too.  Wow that makes me sound like a "if your friends jump off a bridge" kind of girl, but really it's the best impulse decision I might have ever made.  I literally just opened a word doc and started writing.  I had no idea what I was doing, but I just jumped off the bridge.  It's been a great adventure that has come with many nerves.  There are so many doubts that go through my mind about the ability to do this, but I just push them away.  I have to remind myself that I'm loving this and it feels right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!